I partner with cross-functional teams to understand product and user problems, define the scope and requirements for a solution, and create best-in-class experiences.
I strive to know more about how our systems work holistically (design, front end, back end, CMS) every day. I know where we start and what resources are probably needed for success. On some projects, I handle everything on my own, from concept to design to code to launch. On others, the team and I complete the design and hand off to developers.
I’ve been intimately involved with two site redesigns, and one major platform refactor. I have designed, coded, launched and maintained every static page on the sites of the largest tire distributor in the nation. Later, I created highly-data-instensive and interactive prototypes as a UX technologist at Quiet Platforms.
- Prototyping: High-fidelity, data-intensive and interactive
- Design System
- Scenario visualization
- Edited and added new pages to corporate website using SquareSpace
- React component library
Password protected (email me)
- 7 years UI/UX design for online tire seller
- Designed andcoded pages, enablng quick launches and testing
- Organic SEO increased by 800,000 views per month by adding tire education pages almost daily
- Created reusable design system to make sitewide changes
- Coded almost every page and element displayed here.